I am energized by the entire marketing process, from building a cohesive marketing ecosystem, to leading a harmonious marketing team that has the creative talent and determination to succeed.
While marketing and branding my first Startup in 1999 I discovered that in order to be successful in the digital world I needed to dive into learning how to make it all work; how to build the systems, how to increase brand awareness, how to nurture client relationships, and how to scale everything as things begin to roll. This process has nourished a broad and deep approach to marketing and digital media.
Reveal full perspective
The key thing I learned is that a world class marketing and sales ecosystem is created by first engineering an infrastructure that creates lead pipeline growth while giving the sales and marketing teams the tools they need to succeed. When there is buy-in to the go-to-market strategy and messaging, from everyone in the organization, then the ecosystem is ready to flourish.
My leadership approach is to empower each member of the marketing team to fully participate in the creative process that drives our results oriented work together. What keeps us engaged is the verve we give and receive when our combined talents and efforts bring about customer loyalty, increased demand generation, and accelerated conversion process in which engaged prospects become customers, thereby increasing company revenues.
- Mojo Networks: Hands-on team leader to rebrand and serve as Director of Online Marketing. Responsible for competitive market research and lead strategy for cloud-managed SaaS platform, product messaging, lead generation, CRM and email campaign management, as well as SEO and SEM.
- Boeing: Hired to rebrand a SaaS subsidiary in Silicon Valley. Continued to lead and manage the online marketing and web Infrastructure, SEO/SEM, strategic planning and team leadership.
- Logitech: Established a new Business Intelligence (BI) portal, using Tableau, for Logitech’s International sales and marketing teams. The dynamic portal gave key insights and up-to-the-minute visual customer data worldwide, with the ability to create reports on the spot.
- West America Bank: Led the update of the web and marketing infrastructure, increase brand awareness and rebuild content for this 92 branch California bank. Provided ongoing consulting and training to marketing team.
- Highly sought for advanced projects worldwide while running own marketing and design company.
- Long-term projects ensued for San Francisco’s Department of the Environment and creation of an online carpool matching platform for the city of Hinesburg, Vermont.
- Became a leader within the Open Source and CMS communities as a speaker, event producer, as well as training new marketers, designers and developers.
- Founded first internet startup in 1999 and established new marketing techniques for companies seeking accelerated growth.
- Began providing email marketing and SEO expertise for B2B and B2C companies in the San Francisco Bay Area (2000).
- Provided design, web animation and marketing services to develop web presence for THORLO, Inc. in North Carolina (2001).